WHERE YOU'LL STAY...
SPECIAL WEDDING "GROUP" RATES AND ROOM TYPES
A block of rooms has been reserved especially for our guests. Different room types are available. Check out each room type. Be sure to include on the RESERVATION INFORMATION FORM the room type you selected.
WHY BOOK YOUR RESERVATION WITH THE GROUP?
Booking with a group is different from booking an independent reservation. Your reservation with the group provides the opportunity to participate in planned wedding events for no additional fees. For your reservation to be booked into the group, L & S Travel must process and manage your reservation.
Booking with another travel supplier places your reservation outside the group and qualifies for fees charged to attend wedding events.
Before booking your reservation through another travel supplier, contact L &S Travel to discuss the opportunity to price match what the travel supplier has provided.
SPECIAL GROUP RATES EXPIRE AT 6:00 PM EDT SEPTEMBER 17, 2019.
Reservations made after 6:00 PM EDT September 17, 2019 are based upon the resort's current daily rate.
NOTE: All rooms have King beds and accommodate a maximum of 2 adults. No rollaways are available.
NOTE: Any changes made to an existing reservation after September 17, 2019 require cancellation of the original reservation and rebooking a new reservation reflecting the changes. The rates for the rebooked reservation are based upon the resort's current daily rate. Special Group Rates do not apply to a rebooked reservation after September 17, 2019.
When submitting your initial reservation, it's important to submit with a "NO CHANGE" mindset.
WHAT ABOUT AIRFARE?
L & S Travel is happy to include airfare in your travel package. Be sure to indicate on the RESERVATION INFORMATION FORM you are interested in airfare and the airport from which you prefer to depart.
WHAT ABOUT TRIP INSURANCE?
L & S Travel offers trip insurance to protect your investment. Click the link to view the trip insurance description. Be sure to indicate your interest in trip insurance on the RESERVATION INFORMATION FORM .
IMPORTANT INFORMATION..YOUR PASSPORT & GROUP BOOKING
You will need a passport to travel to Jamaica.
The passport must be valid for six months after you return from the trip.
If your passport is due to expire before you travel, you will need to renew your Passport. Failure to do so may prevent you from traveling or entering back into the States.
Guests booking independently are considered to be booked outside the group. Wedding event fees may apply to guests who book outside the group.
RESERVATION, DEPOSIT, INVOICE, AND FINAL PAYMENT INFORMATION
- Reservations are submitted through L & S Travel's RESERVATION INFORMATION FORM
- The room deposit per traveler is a non-refundable/non-transferrable payment of $200 per person.
- Payment amounts on the reservation are at the discretion of the guest as long as the total balance due on the reservation
invoice is paid in full by the final payment due date (6:00 PM EDT, October 16, 2019). No interest is charged!
- Final payment is due on or before 6:00 PM EDT, October 16, 2019.
- Reservations made after 6:00 PM EDT October 16, 2019 are paid in full at time of booking.
- Late payments (payments made after 6:00 PM EDT, October 16, 2019 are subject to a 10% Late Payment Fee.
- If booking airfare on your own, forward airline confirmation emails to FLIGHT TEAM by November 16, 2019.
- All payments are made through L & S Travel's online payment system. L &S Travel does not accept over phone payments.