L & S Travel Careers
For over 12 years, L & S Travel has been assisting clients achieve their dreams through, destination weddings, romantic honeymoons, leisure, and corporate travel. We have received many of the travel industry's top designations from Sandals & Beaches Resorts, Karisma Resorts, Hard Rock All Inclusive Collection, Palace Resorts and many more. We are growing our team of dedicated travel professionals and would be delighted to have you join our team.
What We're Looking For
Reservation Specialist/Administrative Assistant
This position remains open until filled.
L & S Travel is a locally owned, award winning travel agency dedicated to providing its clients a personalized and responsive travel service with special attention to detail and value for cost. We design fascinating journeys at luxurious destinations to create everlasting memories.
Job Description & posting info:
This position is an in-office position with occasional opportunity to work from home. You are part of a virtual/face-to-face team who supports our clients and our assigned travel consultants.
This position is a 1099 position with no benefits.
Philipsburg, PA area
- 24 hours a week.
- Work days and hours may vary depending upon client needs. (Hours may include nights and weekends.
NOTE: Work schedule will be provided on a monthly basis in respect of personal time and planning.
We’re Looking For One Who:
- is an Independent Administrative Assistant/Reservations Specialist with the ability to self-motivate & prioritize daily tasks.
- possesses a strong work ethic and works to deadlines and not hours. An over the top perfectionist with excellent follow-through skills.
- is able to work in an extremely fast paced environment while multi-tasking
- has a passion for excellent customer service and communication skills, both oral and written, with a professional and mature demeanor
- has excellent research, planning and organizational skills with the ability to successfully prioritize and manage multiple files simultaneously.
- is creative and eager to share creative thoughts, ideas, and skills.
- possesses the willingness to learn.
- is passionate about his/her work, our organization, and takes pride in his/her accomplishments.
- is completely comfortable and adept in a technology focused environment
- possess a knowledge of email, Excel, Word, internet and social media including Facebook & Instagram and MAC interface.
- has access to a computer, phone, Wi-Fi and have the capability to work from home.
- has a fun attitude & loves working on a team.
- is able to travel periodically.
Assist with, but not limited to, the following duties to promote the production of sales:
- Maintain client information in the customer resource management system (CRM). Process and maintain client reservations in CRM.
- Respond to correspondence regarding potential and current clients.
- General office functions such as answering the phones, coordinating with suppliers, data-entry, etc.
- Process client payments and maintain client invoices/itineraries.
- Pre-register bookings with Preferred Partners
- Prepare vacation quotes if requested
- Manage group bookings
- Any other job tasks needed to create a successful work environment
To apply for this position, click the link below.
November 9, 2018